Bath Fan Duct
The Lambro 4-inch x 25-foot UL 181 air connector ideally serves the purpose of bath fan exhaust and any other general venting applications that require the expulsion of moist air and humidity from the home.
Manufacturer process constructs this duct from multiple layers of aluminum / polyester material bound together with a fire retardant adhesive that can withstand a maximum operating temperature of 257°F. A galvanized wire helix supports the duct, preventing it from collapsing.
As per the UL 181 class 1 guidelines, you should refrain from installing this duct in lengths exceeding 14 feet. However, you can cut it to the length as required.
Make sure to check local building codes before installation.
Product features and benefits:
- UL 181 class 1 certified marked and listed duct
- Not to be installed in lengths greater than 14 feet
- Maximum operating temperature of 257°F
- Ideal for bath fan exhaust ventilation applications
- Constructed with multiple layers of aluminum / polyester material
- Galvanized helix wire construction for additional support
- Flexible design for easier installation
- Do not use for clothes dryer installations (UL 2158A duct must be used)
- Installation clamps (not included)
(1) – 4-inch x 25-foot UL 181 class 1 air connector
Do you need retail packaging for this item?
414UL-R (Retail Polybag Insert)
Are you interested in purchasing this duct?