The Lambro 4-inch white plastic fresh air (mini louver) intake vent replaces traditional “rain guard” intakes in today’s market. The intake vent is a low-profile design that blends well in soffit installations. Preinstalled is an aluminum 3-inch collar with a crimped end for an easy connection point.
You can use the fresh air intake vent for new and replacement installations. The vent frame comes with four screw holes to secure the vent and a caulk-friendly frame for completing the installation. The vent features a removable screen, which enables easy inspection and cleaning. Make sure to check the inside of the vent regularly to prevent build-up of outside elements such are leaves and debris.
The vent’s manufacturing material is polymer resin with a UV additive to prevent premature fading caused by sunlight. You need to prep the vent before painting; plastic paint is recommended for effectively painting the plastic vent.
Make sure to check local building codes before installation.
Product features and benefits:
- Bulk pack
- For new or replacement vent installations
- Removable screen allows for easy cleaning
- Soffit or wall installations
- 3-inch length pipe with crimped end
- Accessible screw installation holes – caulk-friendly frame
- Made of polymer resin material
- UV inhibitor is used to help prevent the premature fading of vent
- Plastic vent is paintable when prepped before painting – plastic paint recommended
- Recommended when fresh air is needed inside the home
- Not for use with clothes dryer venting
- Installation screws (not included)
(1) 4 inch white plastic fresh air (mini louver) intake vent
(1) 4 inch x 3 inch aluminum pipe