The Lambro 6 inch gray plastic exhaust or intake vent is ideal for venting or bringing fresh outside air through the wall. This vent is used for bath fan exhaust, range hood exhaust, other general venting applications that require moist air and humidity from exiting the home. The wall vent allows for maximum airflow while reducing back flow of exhaust air. The screen is hinged and removable to allow for opening/closing for easy cleaning. The plastic vent has a UV additive to prevent premature fading due to the sun. The vent can be painted to match your home’s trim color.
Fresh Air Intake Use – The removable damper allows for this exhaust vent to be used as a fresh air intake vent. You can now stock one vent that has two uses in your inventory. Fresh air intakes are ideal for allowing clean fresh air into the home especially when gas appliances are present.
- Maximum exhaust airflow – minimum back pressure
- For new or replacement vent installations
- Opening and closing spring loaded damper stays closed when not in use
- Hinged and removable screen for easy cleaning
- Opening and closing screen prevents birds from nesting inside of vent
- Accessible screw installation holes – caulk friendly frame
- UV inhibitor is used to help prevent the premature fading of vent
- Plastic vent is paintable when prepped prior to painting – plastic paint recommended
- Made of HIPS (high impact polystyrene) plastic material
- Installation screws (not included)
(1) – 6 inch gray plastic wall exhaust or air intake vent